Join the Movement!!! Provide callers with a helpful attitude, ensuring that the National MS Society cares about their needs and concerns. Transfer callers to the appropriate staff member who can answer questions. Greet guests who arrive at the office. Thank fundraisers who call or visit the office for their fundraising efforts. Be helpful and friendly when people living with MS inquire about the Chapter or a program. Assist other departments in projects. We are looking for one or two people who could help us out on Tuesdays and/or Wednesdays.
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of 4 hours preferably weekly
- Volunteer Application
- WALK MS: Wabash Valley - Terre...
- Bike MS Rest Stop Support
- Special Events Development Intern
- Bike MS: Cruisin' the Crossroads
- Walk MS: Bloomington
- Walk MS: Northwest/Highland
- Bike MS SAG (Safety & Gear) Driver
- Special Events - Data Entry...
- Programs & Services...
- Front Desk/Receptionist
- General Office...
- Bike MS Start/Finish Line Spirit...