Person-to-Person’s Food Pantry supplies families in need with emergency food. Our families are referred by over 20 social service agencies in the community or by one of our six social workers. Volunteers stock the shelves and pack food orders according to shopping lists, based on the Food Pyramid. Volunteers are also involved in organizing food drives at local schools, churches and synagogues and sorting the food received in bulk after delivery. Volunteers coordinate the delivery of bread, meat and produce from local suppliers. Volunteer hours vary, but are flexible.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Food & Beverage Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 - 3 hours per week
- friendly, compassionate, creative
- Shopping Helpers - P2P Stamford
- Client Services - P2P Stamford
- Shop Weekly at the Connecticut...
- Scholarship Committee Volunteer
- Clothing Center Volunteer
- Help us run errands -Join our...
- High School Student Volunteer...
- Service with a Smile -...
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Warehouse Helpers - P2P Stamford