Person-to-Person’s Clothing Center provides donated clothing and small household goods to clients. Six clients visit the clothing center every half hour to shop. Volunteers greet donors and clients, receive donations and give receipts to donors. Volunteers sort and hang clothing and maintain the organization and cleanliness of the Clothing Center. Volunteer hours vary, but are flexible.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week
- friendly, outgoing, flexible
- Shopping Helpers - P2P Stamford
- Client Services - P2P Stamford
- Shop Weekly at the Connecticut...
- Scholarship Committee Volunteer
- Clothing Center Volunteer
- Help us run errands -Join our...
- High School Student Volunteer...
- Service with a Smile -...
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Warehouse Helpers - P2P Stamford