Volunteers at The First Tee of Phoenix at Papago Golf Course are part of an outstanding team. They help us provide a high quality experience and exceptional service to our members and their families. As a volunteer, you'll get a firsthand look at a leading-edge junior development program that uses golf as a tool to teach life skills, and a sense of satisfaction and pride knowing you are making a difference.
There are many ways that an individual, corporation, organization or club can get involved with The First Tee of Phoenix, here are a few:
- Life Skills Coaches/Instructors
- Special Outreach Programming in the community with allied organizations
- Learning Center Supervisors
- Academic Tutors
- Chaperones during special monthly events
- Officials and Walking Scorers during monthly golf tournament
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- We offer ONE HOUR classes throughout the week.