Our "No One Dies Alone" volunteers will extend caring concern to the patients and community of Transitions LifeCare Hospice by providing and reassuring presence at the bedside of a dying patient who would otherwise be alone. NODA volunteers are an essential part of hospice by joining our staff to ensure that no patient on our services has to face death alone. Our volunteers provide support, companionship, a hand to hold, prayer, and any other form of comfort that may be wanted or needed by the patient or family during the days/hours leading up to their passing.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Patient Support Volunteer
- - COPY - Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Caring Heart- NODA Volunteer
- Patient Support Volunteer-Direct...
- Bring a smile to a senior-...
- Patient Support volunteer,...
- Patient Support Volunteer-Coweta
- Vet-to-Vet Companion (Veteran...
- Claremore Companion Volunteer
- No Veteran Dies Alone