Volunteers in this program will extend caring concern to the patients and community of Transitions LifeCare Hospice by providing and reassuring presence at the bedside of a dying patient who would otherwise be alone. NODA volunteers are an essential part of hospice and ensure that no patient on our services has to face death alone. Our volunteers provide support, companionship, a hand to hold, prayer, and any other form of comfort that may be wanted or needed by the patient or family during the days/hours leading up to their passing.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months to a year.
- Patient Support Volunteer-Okmulgee
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Caring Heart- NODA Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer
- Patient Support Volunteer-Direct...
- Bring a smile to a senior-...
- Lawn Mowing Volunteer
- Patient Support Volunteer-Coweta
- Care Call Volunteers
- Vet-to-Vet Companion (Veteran...
- Claremore Companion Volunteer
- Patient Support Volunteer-Owasso