The Visitor Services Department at Imagine Children’s Museum is currently seeking volunteers to assist them with exhibit and store maintenance. In order to keep the Museum looking fresh and up to date, we need to make sure all exhibit pieces are clean and working properly! This position is during hours when the Museum is closed, so you will get experience (and play time) in the Museum when no one else is here.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a week for 3 months
- Mondays or Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Words Needed
- Special Events Coordinator...
- Administrative Volunteer
- Museum Policy Coordinator Intern
- Communications/Marketing Volunteer
- Museum Store Volunteer
- Storytime Volunteer
- Book Lovers Care Club
- Guest Services " exhibits ready...
- Fun Meister!
- Champion Creativity in Children
- Educate the Next Einstein
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant