Steven’s Hope for Children, Inc., a non-profit children’s charity in Upland, California assists children and their families during the financially and emotionally challenging time of a child's extended care & rehabilitation while away from home.
We are looking for volunteers to be a part of one of our various special event committees that exist through out the year. Be a part of a team that plans events to raise more funds and awareness about our organization and mission in the community!
Volunteer committee members are asked to attend either biweekly or weekly meetings for approximately 1 to 2 hours a week.
Become a part of a dynamic and passionate team to help families of seriously ill or injured children.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Interest and knowledge in event planning.
- Children’s Boutique – Immediate...
- Committee Members
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Services Team Member
- Marketing Office Assistant
- The Children's Boutique at...
- Special Events & Projects team...
- Grant Writer & Coordinator
- Sponsorship & Fundraising...
- Financial Analyst
- The Children's Boutique - Rancho...
- Team Fundraising Sites Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant