Please visit the new page to apply.
1.The main task of the volunteer is to create awareness among the donor community and identifiy potential donor for the project funds for the organisation.
2.He / She will write funds raising appeal to the potential donors.
3. Marketing of Organisation through preparing pamplet, broucher, annual report, helping in marketing strategy etc.
- This volunteer request was posted on behalf of Gram Vikas Trust. Learn more about this organization’s projects at http://www.goto.gg/8506.
- For more information about this volunteer opportunity, please contact at email@example.com.
- Learn more about GlobalGiving volunteer opportunities.
12 More opportunities with GlobalGiving2 Reviews
1 Thomas Circle, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20005, US
Build an efficient, open, thriving marketplace that connects people who have community and world-changing ideas with people who can support them.
GlobalGiving was founded by two former World Bank executives who decided to use the Internet to create a highly efficient marketplace. The GlobalGiving platform enables more funding to reach projects throughout the globe, and, at the same time, provides a more transparent, engaging way for donors to give.
Because we enable donors to give directly to projects, they know exactly where their money is going. Donors can see progress updates on most projects as funding is received and goals are met.
Donations made through GlobalGiving are higher impact because:
- Money is going directly to a well-defined project versus supporting general operating expenses
- Projects on globalgiving.com have exposure to thousands of donors, enabling us to aggregate multiple sources of funding for each project
- Many projects on globalgiving.com are located in the developing world where a little money goes a long way
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 14, 2023