The Addison County Parent/Child Center is seeking volunteers who are willing to help out in their childcare room on Monday afternoons from 12:00 - 4:30 p.m. The award-winning Center’s mission is "to provide support and education to families and assure that our community is one in which all young children get off to the right start with the opportunity to grow up healthy, happy and productive." For more information about volunteering, please call 388-7044. Thank you.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver - Farm Worker Coalition
- Volunteer Handyman
- Facility Maintenance - Senior...
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Drivers - Senior Care Home
- Cook - Elderly Services
- Driver - Hospice Volunteer...
- Art Gallery Volunteer
- Tax Assistance
- Driver/Server for New Food...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- Community Lunch Volunteers
- Friendly Visitor - Elderly...
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- Administrative Assistant
- After School Support
- Card Players
- Addison County Restorative...
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...