You will need to live the Defiance, Ohio area and help with creating events and with decorating for events. This would include helping tear down after events. You need to have a positive attitude and be willing to work with others and including youth and those with special needs.
If working with you you will need to provide a background check.
Please send a resume, three references and include emails.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Content management on WordPress...
- Ohio Department of Education...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- APP Experts - Including product...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Speech Therapist - Volunteer
- Trademark and Servicer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers