You will need to live the Defiance, Ohio area and help with creating events and with decorating for events. This would include helping tear down after events. You need to have a positive attitude and be willing to work with others and including youth and those with special needs.
If working with you you will need to provide a background check.
Please send a resume, three references and include emails.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Internet Radio Host
- Marketing Director for a Non...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Book Author for educational...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Blackboard Learn/Coursesites...
- Volunteer Spanish Tutor(Virtual)
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Volunteer - part time...
- Educational Advocate
- Partnership Builder
- Marketing and Advertising Expert...
- Online Foreign Language...
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Research Coordinator
- Online Class Monitors
- Assistant Virtual Development...
- Grant Writers
- Fieldtrip and Travel Coordinator