Greeter- Grief Center for Children
59 people are interested
Grief Center Greeter
If you enjoy hospitality and have a genuine welcoming spirit, this volunteer opportunity is for you. Greeter duties include:
- Stationed at front desk to welcome families and get them signed in for program
- Receive families and get them signed-in, name tags and make them feel comfortable before group starts.
- Monitor all people coming and going for front door is locked from outside (late arrivals)
- Assist with preparation of snacks and coffee for arrival of grief families and facilitators.
- Assist familes with directions to restroom and otherr directional questions
- Room check for order,
- Prepare after-group refreshments and place on front porch (snacks, juice)
- Clean up of snack areas
- Hours are 5pm - 8pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays Thursdays and and additional esrly session 3pm - 5 pm Wednesdays
We'll work with your schedule.
544 Mayo AvenueMaitland, FL 32751
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 3 Hours