Grief Center Greeter
If you enjoy hospitality and have a genuine welcoming spirit, this volunteer opportunity is for you. Greeter duties include:
- Stationed at front desk to welcome families and get them signed in for program
- Receive families and get them signed-in, name tags and make them feel comfortable before group starts.
- Monitor all people coming and going for front door is locked from outside (late arrivals)
- Assist with preparation of snacks and coffee for arrival of grief families and facilitators.
- Assist familes with directions to restroom and otherr directional questions
- Room check for order,
- Prepare after-group refreshments and place on front porch (snacks, juice)
- Clean up of snack areas
- Hours are 5pm - 8pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays Thursdays and and additional esrly session 3pm - 5 pm Wednesdays
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 3 Hours
- Art of the Vine - Special Event...
- Knights Give Back
- Child Care Volunteer at Grief...
- Auction Item /Give-Away Solicitor
- Volunteer Grief Facilitators-...
- Pumpkin Bowling Event
- Office Support @ Center
- Marketing Assistant
- City of Casselberry Halloween...
- Assist with granting wishes and...
- Development Project Volunteer
- Greeter- Grief Center for Children