Volunteer Grief Facilitator
Our next two-day training is scheduled for August 12 +13, 2017. (pre-interview is required prior to training)
- A one year commitment of service is required for one day or evening a week every other week: M, T, Th 5-8pm or W 3-5pm
- Pre-Interview Required
- At least 16 years of age and have parental consent if under 18 years of age
- $35 training fee (please advise if hardship)
- Must submit to and pass a background screening (social security number is required for this process)
- Must attend a 16 hour weekend training (attendance on Saturday and Sunday is required) followed by experiential training during actual grief groups
- Must adhere to policies and procedures of group facilitation with Reflection being the core method of support
- Sign a confidentiality and volunteer job agreement
- Complete a Post Interview with Group Coordinator.
- Male and bilingual volunteers are always encouraged to apply.
Our next two-day training is scheduled for August 12 + 13, 2017. (pre-interview is required prior to training)
- Child Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 5 Hrs/mo (2.5 hrs every other week after training)
- Space Coast - Kidz Got Skillz
- Child Care Volunteer at Grief...
- Holiday Bike Ride
- Winter Park Parade
- Auction Item /Give-Away Solicitor
- Wine and Wishes
- Volunteer Grief Facilitators-...
- Office Support @ Center
- Carriage Hill canvas - Promote...
- Wish Grantors-Assist with...
- Holly Jolly Holiday Party - Event
- Greeter- Grief Center for Children