Grief Center Child Care Volunteer
If you love to babysit, then this offering is for you!
- Supervise kids while siblings participate in activities.
- Must submit to and pass a background screening (social security number is required for this process)
- Sign a confidentiality and volunteer job agreement
- Commit to assigned days and times
- Advanced notice of cancellation is required (48 hours notice is preferred)
- Must be willing to change wet diapers/clothes
- Must be willing to assist in clean up and set up duties
- Will receive training on reflection to be in line with program policy and family expectations
- Hours are 5 pm - 8pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and 3pm - 5pm and 5:30 - 7;30 pm on Wednesdays
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3 Hours
- Art of the Vine - Special Event...
- Child Care Volunteer at Grief...
- Holiday Bike Ride
- Marshal's Needed - Holiday Bike...
- Auction Item /Give-Away Solicitor
- Volunteer Grief Facilitators-...
- Office Support @ Center
- Marketing Assistant
- Assist with granting wishes and...
- Development Project Volunteer
- Greeter- Grief Center for Children