HospiceCare is the oldest hospice and most experienced hospice provider in Colorado. Join us as we make a difference in the lives of patients and their families at the end of life.
Volunteers serve wherever patients reside in the greater Greeley area: Windsor, Ault, Evans and surrounding area. Our volunteers provide companionship for patients, run errands, perform chores in homes, and allow family members to get away for relaxation or other duties. Volunteers receive special training to deal with the unique issues that face the dying and their families.
- Elder care
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 to 4 hours per week for one year
- Must have reliable transportation, Annual TB test
- Thrift Shop Holiday Help
- Greeley Area Patient and Family...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Grief Group Facilitator Volunteer
- Provide Companionship to Hospice...
- Grief Services Bereavement...
- Price Treasures! Make money for...
- Thrift Shop Volunteer - Cashier
- Massage Therapy Volunteers Needed
- TRU Patient and Family Volunteer
- Fashionista needed!
- Hair at Home Volunteer
- Calling all students!!!