Childcare Volunteer for a Parent Support Group in Quincy Thursdays 6pm
DONATE TO THIS
22 people are interested
About Parents Helping Parents: Parents Helping Parents is a nonprofit offering two services to parents in need: The Parental Stress Line and Parent Support Groups.Our goal is to empower parents to nurture their children, prevent child abuse and build stronger families.
Do you love working with children? Do you want to help families in Quincy? Parents Helping Parents needs a volunteer to provide child care during parent support group meetings. Many of our parents require on-site child care in order to benefit from our support groups; help these parents by providing child care during the weekly group meetings!
- Some experience working/volunteering with children
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Every Thursday 6:00-8:00pm
How to Apply:
- Call: 1-617-926-5008x102
- Email: email@example.com
- Apply online: http://www.parentshelpingparents.org/volunteerapplicationc2/volunteer-application.html
We'll work with your schedule.
1120 Hancock StreetQuincy, MA 02169
- People Skills
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5-2hrs/week; Thursdays 6:30-8:00pm
- 6 month commitment preferred