Reiki / Therapeutic Touch
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereGreater Danbury AreaDanbury, CT 06810
Regional Hospice and Home Care is looking for trained Reiki and Therapeutic Touch practitioners to provide care and comfort to our patients who are living with advanced illness. There is incredible power in the human touch, and your expertise can provide profound relief of physical and emotional discomfort. Volunteers are required to attend our mandatory comprehensive training, but then we are flexible to accomodate your schedule.
All interested volunteers must:
* Fill out an application online (http://RegionalHospiceCT.org/volunteer/online-volunteer-application/)
* Schedule an interview
* Submit three references
* Complete a background check
- Spiritual Healing
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Training mandatory, then flexible hours
- Comfort providing support in patient homes and our new Center for Comfort Care and Healing
- Massage Therapy Volunteers
- Pet Partners - Hospice Volunteers
- Food Service Volunteers
- Administrative Volunteers
- Fundraising ("Giving Circle")...
- Volunteers to support hospice...
- Hospice Family Support Volunteer
- Reiki / Therapeutic Touch
- Community Bereavement Volunteer
- Regional Hospice Volunteer...
- NEW HAVEN AREA - Hospice Family...
- Bereavement Facilitator -...
- Lobby Greeters