Massage Therapy Volunteers
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where30 Milestone RoadDanbury, CT 06810
Regional Hospice and Home Care is looking for licensed Massage Therapists to provide care and comfort to our patients who are living with advanced illness. There is incredible power in the human touch, and your expertise can provide profound relief of physical and emotional discomfort. Volunteers are required to attend a mandatory training, but then we are flexible to accomodate your schedule.
Volunteers can commit to as little time as once a month for a few hours to as much time as they'd like!
All interested volunteers must:
* Fill out an application online
* Schedule an interview
* Submit three references
* Complete a background check
Please contact the volunteer department for the dates and times of upcoming orientations.
- Massage Therapy
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- flexible to accommodate individual schedules
- Massage Therapy Volunteers
- Pet Partners - Hospice Volunteers
- Food Service Volunteers
- Administrative Volunteers
- Fundraising ("Chapter") Volunteers
- Volunteers to support hospice...
- Hospice Family Support Volunteer
- Reiki / Therapeutic Touch
- Community Bereavement Volunteer
- Regional Hospice Volunteer...
- NEW HAVEN AREA - Hospice Family...
- Bereavement Facilitator -...
- Lobby Greeters