Business Plan Coach
As a business plan coach you will assist students as they create their business plans, and prepare for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year competition in May. The time commitment for the coaching sessions is between 40-80 minutes (depending on class times at the various school sites). We are asking for mentors to commit to at least 2 sessions per month. There is a required 45 min orientation prior to going into the school.
Business Plan Coaches:
- Assist students in further developing their business ideas (product or service).
- Coach students in the delivery of their oral presentation and 60 second pitch.
- Share personal insight to help students overcome barriers to success.
- Help students edit and refine their business plans. (math, grammar, etc.)
By volunteering with Y.O.U., you can make a valuable difference in the lives of our teens. Join us! For further info please contact Marcus Harris, Volunteer and Alumni Coordinator, at 216.566.5445 ext. 362, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Analysis
- Financial Literacy
- Problem Solving
- Business Planning
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 40-80 minutes depending on school class time.