Play board games with people who have Alzheimers disease. Socialize and encourage all to participate.
- games, cards, fun: Patience, responsiblity, ability to remind others of the next step without judgement, ability to work well with people who may ask the same questions frequently. Knowledge of board games
A smile and friendly attitude. Patience with memory impaired.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Seeking Senior Companions
- Manicures for Seniors
- Mealtime with Seniors
- Crafts & conversations with...
- Musicians Wanted to Play for...
- Bulk Mailing Help
- Pet Visitor
- FUN Outings with Seniors
- Event Committee Members Needed
- Visit with a senior
- Fun in the Sun with seniors
- Senior Companion
- Arts & crafts with seniors
- Aromatherapy for seniors with...
- Volunteer Cleaner
- Attend FUN Outing with Seniors
- Games with seniors with memory...
- Office help needed