5 week Community Volunteering Projects in Uganda
26 people are interested
The project combines rewarding volunteer work in a rural community with the chance to experience fun adventure activities in East Africa - perfect for a summer holiday or a starting point for further travels on your year out.
Your volunteering project could involve:
* Constructing, repairing or improving village schools, health facilities and buildings. Without your help and financial support such work would not be possible.
* Helping village farmers in their daily chores
* Helping village children at home and at school.
* Teaching English, music, art, drama and more in local schools.
* Coaching or organising village sports.
Our volunteer projects are a great way to improve your skills and enhance your CV - stand out from the crowd at job interviews! It is a competitive market out there - help others to help yourself!
Departures throughout the summer.
Prices from GB£1645 - includes:
* Pre-departure information, support and advice
* Advice on flight arrangements
* In-country representative
* 24/7 in-country backup
* Meet and greet at airport (if arriving at recommended time)
* Airport transfer (if arriving at recommended time)
* In-country induction course
* Transfer from induction course to project
* Accommodation during the 3 week volunteer programme
* Food allowance during the 3 week volunteer programme
* All transport during volunteer programme, except any internal flight
* Accompanied by a guide during volunteer programme
* Management of emergencies, including lost passport, illness, etc. whilst in-country
UPON RETURNING HOME:
* Returning home advice
* Full telephone debriefing
For more informaion see our website - http://www.aventure.co.uk/
We'll work with your schedule.
Villages around JinjaVillages around JinjaVillages around JinjaJinja, JinjaUganda
- Must be at least 18