- Assist with developing a plan to help HHYD increase name recognition
- Update HHYD info through use of social media (Facebook, Website, FlickR, YouTube, Twitter)
- Research internally - Collect info and stories of HHYD employees, volunteer, and members to help with promotion
- Research externally - Collect info on what families, volunteers, and donors want to know
- Assist with event planning, appreciation projects
- Update walls and boards of HHYD (Vision, goals, stories, do’s & don’ts, etc.)
- Networking opportunities
- Involvement in an urban setting
- Practical applications to what you’ve learned in school
- Opportunities to contribute ideas and thoughts for improvement
- Letter of recommendation upon request
- College credits
- Practical applications
- Knowledge of working as a community
- Personal development
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Plan Field Trips for Youth!
- Online Researcher for Youth...
- Decorate for Christmas
- Urban Teaching Assistant- Small...
- Come help with our Sports...
- Science Fun
- Photographer for Youth...
- After Work - hang out with urban...
- Extracurricular Volunteer Staff...
- Computer Lab Helper for Youth
- Library Help for Youth...
- Classroom Organzing
- Friday Fun Assistant
- Make Ginger Bread Houses with...
- Youth Group Urban Service
- Teach Basic Computer Skills
- Outdoor Yardwork
- Academic Coaches for Youth.
- Christmas Cookies with the Kids!
- Promote HHYD's Volunteer...