This is a part-time, volunteer position working under the Direction and Supervision of the President - CEO and at times, his designee(s). The intern will be exposed to C-Suite operations and have not less than two significant, concurrent projects in the areas of operations/dashboard development; continued development of Human Resources Position Profiles and Evaluation system enhancement; and development of our institutional marketing and sponsorship blueprints and prototypes. This is a 6 -12 month opportunity.
- Conducts studies of administrative or operational problem areas;
- Assembles and analyzes statistical data;
- Analyzes procedures, and recommends improvements;
- Designs new forms for records and reports;
- Assists supervisors in development of new programs or procedures:
- Performs other assigned duties that contribute to management objectives and at the same time contribute to the student's career development;
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Office Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Outpatient (Riverfront)...
- Concierge Services Volunteer
- Parking Lot and Garage Attendant...
- Lead Others to Volunteer at Magee!
- Riverfront greeter
- Discharge Transition Caller
- Patient Learning Resource Center...
- Healing Garden/Greenhouse...
- Administrative Intern
- Magee Activities Volunteer
- Dining Services Volunteer
- Teen Nursing Unit Volunteer -...
- Department Volunteer Assistant
- Purchasing Intern
- Help patients with essential...
- Day Room Volunteer
- Young Adult Computer Room...
- Weekend Activities Volunteer
- Volunteer Research Assistant