This is a new volunteer opportunities in Magee's Dining Services department, where Caring is Our Main Course.
Our Dining Services staff have created a new dining experience for our patients, by providing la carte menus so that patients can order as they would in a restaurant. We are currently looking for volunteers who can assist with order taking and delivering the orders to the patients at the tables and to rooms.
The two shifts are 11:00 - 2:00 PM and 4 - 7 PM. We especially need help on weekends and weekday evenings!
Volunteers should be engergetic and empathetic.
They must be able to handle multiple requests at once.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Outpatient (Riverfront)...
- Concierge Services Volunteer
- Parking Lot and Garage Attendant...
- Lead Others to Volunteer at Magee!
- Administrative Intern
- Magee Activities Volunteer
- Dining Services Volunteer
- Department Volunteer Assistant
- Purchasing Intern
- Help patients with essential...
- Day Room Volunteer
- Young Adult Computer Room...
- Weekend Activities Volunteer