This is a new volunteer opportunities in Magee's Dining Services department, where Caring is Our Main Course.
Our Dining Services staff have created a new dining experience for our patients, by providing la carte menus so that patients can order as they would in a restaurant. We are currently looking for volunteers who can assist with order taking and delivering the orders to the patients at the tables and to rooms.
The two shifts are 11:00 - 2:00 PM and 4 - 7 PM. We especially need help on weekends and weekday evenings!
Volunteers should be engergetic and empathetic.
They must be able to handle multiple requests at once.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Outpatient (Riverfront)...
- Activities Volunteer - Concierge...
- Lead Others to Volunteer at Magee!
- Riverfront Outpatient Greeter
- Discharge Transition Caller
- Resource Center Library...
- Healing Garden/Greenhouse...
- Art Therapy Studio Helper
- Dining Services Volunteer
- Summer Watering-Plants need care...
- Department Volunteer Assistant
- Help patients with essential...
- Day Room Volunteer
- AYA Room - Young Adult Computer...