We need sewing volunteers to make loving gifts of remembrance - using a favorite piece of clothing or other special piece of febric from hospice patients - to make remembrabce teddy bears. The teddy bears provide comfort and lasting memories for family members.
If you would like to be part of this powerful gift of love - we need you! You can do this from home. If you would like to also be involved in delivering them to our families, that would be great, but it's not required.
Please contact us for more information about joining our Memory Bear Sewing Team!
- Hospice Care
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Work at your own pace.
- Work Individually or With Others!
- Memory Bears - Gifts of Love
- Our Lenexa Hospice Office needs...
- Our Independence Hospice Office...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Laughter & Love = Great Hospice...
- Tuck-in our hospice patients...
- Hospice Office Administrative...
- Art Volunteers Needed
- Licensed Massage Therapist for...
- Patient Care Volunteers for...