Steven’s Hope for Children, Inc., a non-profit children’s charity inUpland,Californiaassists children and their families during the financially and emotionally challenging time of a child's extended care & rehabilitation while away from home
Helping to manage volunteer information and cultivate volunteer relationships. A team member will be helping the Volunteer Coordinator in maintaining and sustaining happy volunteers.
Some of the responsibilities include basic clerical and administrative duties, including answering phones, emails, faxes, and scanning.
Volunteers who are computer, social media and email friendly are encouraged to apply.
Be apart of an organization that is volunteer driven and compassionate about helping seriously ill children and their families!Hourly commitment: 3 hours per week
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3hrs per week
- Social Media Coordinator
- Children’s Boutique – Immediate...
- Committee Members
- Office Volunteer
- Volunteer Services Team Member
- Marketing Team
- Grant Writer
- Special Events & Projects team...
- Financial Analyst
- Cashier For Retail Thrift Store
- Sponsorship Team Member
- The Children's Boutique - Rancho...
- Sales Floor Associate for Retail...
- Team Fundraising Sites Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant To...
- Assistant Manager For Retail...
- Board Member/Associate Board...
- Administrative Assistant