The Museum is looking for qualified volunteers to help with the public relations for the Museum. This includes:
Writing press releases and sending them out
Research press leads and making contact with various sources at the newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
Promoting the Museum in the local communities
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 4 hours every 2 weeks
- Exhibit Preparators
- Web Designer
- IT Volunteer
- Docents: teach history!
- Blog Writer
- Rare Book Collection - Volunteer...
- Conservation/Curatorial Volunteers
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Grant Writer
- Work in a Museum - artifact...
- Graphic Designer
- Rose Garden Volunteers
- PastPerfect Database Volunteer
- Children Activity Volunteers
- Archival Photograph Volunteer
- Tour Guides to Give Tours to the...
- Cactus Garden Volunteers