Children aren't the only people who still like to play with toys. Join us in helping to maintain Imagine Children’s Museum store!
- Greet and assist customers
- Demonstrate games, puzzles, and toys to visitors
- Assist with purchases
- Help with inventory and replenish merchandise on the store floor
- Help clean displays, glass shelves, and sort toy bins
- Necessary training given
- Opportunities to gain new skills
- Able to earn service hours
- Annual Volunteer Appreciation Celebration
- Museum Membership after 100 hours in a 12 month period
- 10% discount in the Museum Store after 100 hours in a 12 month period
- For more information visit us at www.ImagineCM.org.
- Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ImagineChildrensMuseum!
- Or follow us on Twitter at @ImagineCM!
- Customer Service
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday
- Words Needed
- Special Events Coordinator...
- Administrative Volunteer
- Museum Policy Coordinator Intern
- Communications/Marketing Volunteer
- Museum Store Volunteer
- Storytime Volunteer
- Book Lovers Care Club
- Guest Services " exhibits ready...
- Fun Meister!
- Champion Creativity in Children
- Educate the Next Einstein
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant