We need your techno savvy skills! Assist our Communications Department with the ins and outs of producing the marketing materials used at Imagine Children's Museum. Help with inventory, sorting, developing timelines, editing information and other duties as needed. The Museum is growing and we want you to help get the word out!
Great hands - on experience for the recent graduate or anyone that is looking to improve their computer and marketing skills/strategies!
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Words Needed
- Special Events Coordinator...
- Administrative Volunteer
- Museum Policy Coordinator Intern
- Communications/Marketing Volunteer
- Museum Store Volunteer
- Storytime Volunteer
- Book Lovers Care Club
- Guest Services " exhibits ready...
- Fun Meister!
- Champion Creativity in Children
- Educate the Next Einstein
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant