Bilingual volunteers with Hmong/English or Spanish/English speaking skills are need to help us assist our neighbors and create a healthier community! We are looking for volunteers to provide blood pressure screenings and referrals in our lobby and at some community events. Volunteers who are at least 18 years of age and have a background as a CNA, MA, LPN, RN or MD or are a student in these areas are preferred. Training will be provided.
Our current openings are Mondays 9am-12m, Tuesdays 9am-12pm, Tuesdays 12-3pm and Thursdays 12-3pm.
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- once a week for 3 hours
- Bilingual Hmong/English or Spanish/English required
- Toys for Tots Registration in...
- Nutrition Education for Children
- Hmong Health Outreach Worker...
- Mobile Food Shelf Volunteer...
- Toys for Tots Distribution...
- Volunteer Program - Outreach...
- Food Shelf Data Entry and...
- Community Health Outreach...
- Computer Lab Coaching Volunteer
- Volunteer Hospitality Greeter
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Men's Health Community Outreach...
- Children's Book Shelf Assistant
- Food Shelf Assistant -...
- Free Bikes 4 Kidz at NorthPoint
- Nutrition Education Volunteer