Gardeners: Experience with raised bed gardens a plus. Material provided to set up beds. Need qualified person/s to plant and maintain beds. Food raised will benefit the homeless and underserved by supporting the the meals we offer.
Groundskeepers (beautifiers): Beautify our grounds by weeding, planting, trimming, cutting and shaping our flower beds, bushes, trees and grass. Keep parking lot and outdoor areas clear of debris.
Flexible days and hours.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Gardeners-1-2 times/week, groundskeeper-4-8 hrs/wk
- Kids under 16 must have parent or adult supervisor
- Tax Preparer
- Fire up your inner chef! Join...
- Maintenance Person
- Phone Receptionist
- Fitness Assistants
- Restaurant Rescue Driver #2
- Manager of Housekeeping/Custodial
- Bike Mechanic & Bike Shoppe...
- Rides4Seniors Volunteer Driver
- Restaurant Rescue Driver #1
- Pay-It-Forward Cafe Servers and...
- Clothing Room Attendant
- Delivery Truck Driver (On-Call)
- Catering Assistant
- Enhance learning by leading a...
- Tax Greeter
- Women's Shower Attendant