Since 1922 the Disabled American Veterans Auxiliary (DAVA) has partnered with the DAV parent organization in their mission of service to disabled veterans and their families. That relationship has continued to flourish and the blended organizations have achieved many victories in their quest to improve the quality of life our veterans rightly deserve.
Volunteers are needed to visit veterans at the local VA hospital, clinics, and nursing homes. Volunteers may bring donations from the DAVA to the resident veterans, as well as assisting with bingo set up at the VA hospital.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Creatures Great and Small
- Disaster Preparedness
- American Red Cross
- Hospital Volunteers
- American Cancer Society
- RSVP of Paducah-McCracken County
- Friendly Visiting with Seniors
- St. Nicholas Free Family Clinic
- Food Drive Volunteer
- Museum Guide and Gift Shop
- Disaster preparedness
- HEART USA
- Mentoring Youth
- American Cancer Society - REACH...
- American Cancer Society - ROAD...
- Sort Donated Food/Clothing for...
- American Cancer Society -...
- General Office Work
- Assistant to Quilting Education...