WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3131 N Vancouver AvenuePortland, OR 97227
Apheresis Assistants create a climate where Apheresis blood donors feel welcomed, valued and comfortable. There is currently one weekly shift available (one volunteer per shift):
Wednesdays, 6:30 am - 11:00 am
General Shift Duties:
- Welcome, greet, check in, and thank each donor.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure every donor need is met.
- Ensure donors read instructions about giving platelets.
- Keep refreshment area well stocked and clean.
- File and/or pull medical charts. Make appointment reminders and/or thank you phone calls.
- Clean and sanitize beds, blankets.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4.5 hour shift a week for at least six months.