Volunteer Mentors and Tutors
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where12111 NE 1st StreetBellevue, WA 98005
Make a difference in the life of a student in need through the VIBES program. With VIBES (Volunteers in Bellevue's Education System) you can become a one-on-one mentor or tutor or a classroom volunteer. Placements are made based on your interests and experience. Whether your passion is literacy, math, ELL (English Language Learners), special education, or job coaching, we have a place for you in a Bellevue school. Opportunities are available in all 27 schools, grades K-12. Volunteers are asked to commit to one hour per week during the school day for the duration of the school year.
Volunteers work in the school setting in partnership with school staff. Many VIBES volunteers say their time in school working with students is the best hour of their week. Make a difference in the life of a Bellevue student and in your own life by becoming a VIBES volunteer!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Mentor a Bellevue Student
- Second Grade Literacy Tutor
- STEM Volunteers/Advisors Needed
- Help Students Chart a Path to...
- Volunteer with Middle School...
- School-Based Volunteer
- STEM K-5 Robotics
- VIBES (Volunteers In Bellevue's...
- Classroom Volunteer
- Volunteer Mentors and Tutors
- Tutor a Bellevue Student
- Volunteers in Elementary Schools
- Graduation Success Tutors
- Volunteer with High School...
- Spanish Speaking Mentors Needed