Volunteer with Middle School Students
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where12111 NE 1st StreetBellevue, WA 98005
Make a difference in the lives of middle school students. With VIBES (Volunteers in Bellevue's Education System) you can choose to mentor a student one-on-one, tutor a student one-on-one or volunteer in a classroom. As a volunteer, you support the academic and enrichment needs of students, encourage the development of social skills, and help students to become lifelong learners. Opportunities are available in all 7 Bellevue School District middle schools. Volunteers are asked to commit to one hour per week, during the school day, for the duration of the school year.
Volunteers work in the school setting in partnership with school staff. Many VIBES volunteers say their time in school working with students is the best hour of their week. Make a difference in the life of a Bellevue student and in your own life by becoming a VIBES volunteer!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Mentor a Bellevue Student
- Second Grade Literacy Tutor
- STEM Volunteers/Advisors Needed
- Help Students Chart a Path to...
- Volunteer with Middle School...
- School-Based Volunteer
- STEM K-5 Robotics
- VIBES Mentor Tutor Program
- Classroom Volunteer
- Volunteer Mentors and Tutors
- Tutor a Bellevue Student
- Volunteers in Elementary Schools
- Volunteer with High School...
- Spanish Speaking Mentors Needed