Mission: "to build caring, confident youth and future leaders"
Camp Fire USA Tejas Council located in Central Texas. For twenty years the Tejas Council has been engaging in the lives of youth in McLennan and surround counties. Camp Fire prides itself on building caring confident youth, and future leaders. Camp Fire USA Tejas Council provides services and youth-development programs to families and youth in Bell, Bosque, Coryell, Falls, HIll, Limestone and McLennan counties.
Camp Fire USA offers quality programs reflective of best practices in our Core Program Areas: Caring, Camping, Contributing and Connecting.
- Outdoor Recreation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Bell County Human...
- American Red Cross Heart of...
- Christian Assistance Network of...
- Habitat for Humanity
- Fort Hood American Red Cross
- Hill Country Community Action (H...
- Armed Services YMCA
- Hill Country Health Services
- Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- Families In Crisis
- Public Education Center
- Metroplex Hospital
- New Century Hospice
- Focus on Hope Outreach Services
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving
- VistaCare Hospice
- Bell County Indigent Health...
- Killeen Community Emergency...
- Killeen ISD Parent/Community
- Scott & White Hospice