The ideal volunteer will be detail oriented, able to provide service with a smile, self-motivated, a quick learner, able to work independently, dependable, reliable and punctual.
Service duties include:
- Answering telephones and relaying messages, documenting on the call log sheet.
- Deliver items to the nursing units and clinics
- Inventory and maintain supply par levels on product shelves
- Process mail slips
- Assist with various department projects as requested
- Accept deliveries
- Photocopy and file
Hours of Service: Monday - Friday Shifts: 8:00 Noon or Noon - 4:00
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Inventory Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Music Therapy Volunteer...
- Neurology/ Neurosurgery...
- Pharmacy Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Food & Nutrition Services...
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Employee Health Services Volunteer
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Home Health Clerical Volunteer -...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers - Paws of...
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Engineering/Facilities Volunteer
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- PACU Surgical Department...
- Care Partner - Nursing Units