The ideal volunteer will be detail oriented, able to provide service with a smile, self-motivated, a quick learner, able to work independently, dependable, reliable and punctual.
Service duties include:
- Answering telephones and relaying messages, documenting on the call log sheet.
- Deliver items to the nursing units and clinics
- Inventory and maintain supply par levels on product shelves
- Process mail slips
- Assist with various department projects as requested
- Accept deliveries
- Photocopy and file
Hours of Service: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Inventory Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors