Materials Management Volunteer
56 people are interested
The ideal volunteer will be detail oriented, able to provide service with a smile, self-motivated, a quick learner, able to work independently, dependable, reliable and punctual.
Service duties include:
- Answering telephones and relaying messages, documenting on the call log sheet.
- Deliver items to the nursing units and clinics
- Inventory and maintain supply par levels on product shelves
- Process mail slips
- Assist with various department projects as requested
- Accept deliveries
- Photocopy and file
Hours of Service: Monday - Friday Shifts: 8:00 Noon or Noon - 4:00
We'll work with your schedule.
4867 Sunset BlvdVolunteer Services DepartmentLos Angeles, CA 90027
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Inventory Management
- Data Entry
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually