Mentor a Bellevue Student
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where12111 NE 1st StreetBellevue, WA 98005
Impact a student's life in just one hour per week! VIBES (Volunteers in Bellevue's Education System) offers you a unique way to support students. VIBES mentors meet with their students each week during the school day. Mentors develop a friendship with their students, providing a positive role model and academic support where needed. They serve as an additional supportive adult, encouraging student success and helping students to make more positive choices. In elementary school, mentors typically do activities with students, such as reading aloud or playing a game. In middle and high school, mentors talk with their students, listening carefully to their dreams, their concerns and their accomplishments.
Mentors work in the school setting in partnership with school staff. Many VIBES mentors say their time in school working with students is the best hour of their week. Make a difference in the life of a Bellevue student and in your own life by becoming a VIBES mentor!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- 1 hour per week
- Mentor a Bellevue Student
- Second Grade Literacy Tutor
- STEM Volunteers/Advisors Needed
- Help Students Chart a Path to...
- Volunteer with Middle School...
- School-Based Volunteer
- STEM K-5 Robotics
- VIBES (Volunteers In Bellevue's...
- Classroom Volunteer
- Volunteer Mentors and Tutors
- Tutor a Bellevue Student
- Volunteers in Elementary Schools
- Graduation Success Tutors
- Volunteer with High School...
- Spanish Speaking Mentors Needed