VIBES (Volunteers In Bellevue's Education System)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where12111 NE 1st StreetBellevue, WA 98005
VIBES is a highly successful, in-school volunteer program, supporting students of all needs. VIBES places volunteers in schools as one-on-one mentors, tutors and classroom volunteers. These opportunities are available in all elementary, middle and high schools in the Bellevue School District. Placements are made based on the volunteer's interest and experience, location preference and time availability. Volunteers commit to one hour per week during the school day for the duration of the school year.
This award-winning, 24-year program is a collaborative effort between Bellevue School District, City of Bellevue, the Bellevue Schools Foundation. Each year VIBES places volunteers from all walks of life - retirees, working professionals, parents, and high school and college students. In the 12-13 school year, we had 97 volunteers who had been volunteering with VIBES for over 5 years.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Mentor a Bellevue Student
- Second Grade Literacy Tutor
- STEM Volunteers/Advisors Needed
- Help Students Chart a Path to...
- Volunteer with Middle School...
- School-Based Volunteer
- STEM K-5 Robotics
- VIBES (Volunteers In Bellevue's...
- Classroom Volunteer
- Volunteer Mentors and Tutors
- Tutor a Bellevue Student
- Volunteers in Elementary Schools
- Graduation Success Tutors
- Volunteer with High School...
- Spanish Speaking Mentors Needed