Help Students Chart a Path to College Success
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where12111 NE 1st StreetBellevue, WA 98005
Help high school seniors with any part of the college application process for which they need assistance. VIBES - College Corps volunteers assist students with completing college applications, college essay composition, and writing scholarship essays. (On-site training is provided - you do not have to know about the college admissions process.) College Corps runs from early October through mid-January and volunteers are asked to commit one and a half hours per week. Special projects during the remainder of the year are available. Currently at Sammamish, Interlake, Newport and Bellevue High Schools only. Days and times vary depending on school.
Volunteers work in the school setting in partnership with school staff. Many VIBES volunteers say their time in school working with students is the best time of their week. Make a difference in the life of a Bellevue student and in your own life by becoming a VIBES volunteer!
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1-1.5 hours per week
- Mentor a Bellevue Student
- Second Grade Literacy Tutor
- STEM Volunteers/Advisors Needed
- Help Students Chart a Path to...
- Volunteer with Middle School...
- School-Based Volunteer
- STEM K-5 Robotics
- VIBES Mentor Tutor Program
- Classroom Volunteer
- Volunteer Mentors and Tutors
- Tutor a Bellevue Student
- Volunteers in Elementary Schools
- Volunteer with High School...
- Spanish Speaking Mentors Needed