The ideal volunteer will be able to provide customer service with a smile, self-motivated, energetic, dependable, reliable, punctual and detail oriented.
Services will include:
- Ensuring that waiting room is clean and ready for our members
- Greet members as they enter the department
- Escort family members to patient treatment rooms
- Answer phones and make calls
- Assist with directions and wayfinding
- Accept deliveries
- Photocopying and filing
Hours of Service: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Patient Care
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/200 hours annually
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors