Our idea volunteer will be interested in a nursing career, able to provide customer service with a smile, energetic, dependable, reliable and detail oriented.
** Candidates must be an active nursing student or have nursing degree**
Service Duties include:
- Round on waiting room and ensure that it is cleaned up and ready for our members.
- Orient the patients to their room upon admission.
- Round (check-in) on patients
- Act as a companion for appropriate patients
- Deliver blankets, towels, washcloths, beverages as approved, read to the patient or provide magazines and books.
- Ensure Care Boards are updated and accurate
- Answer Phones, make calls
- Support and/or complete ancillary support tasks as assigned by the Ward Clerk/Charge Nurse
- Accept deliveries
- Assist with transportation of discharged patients to their vehicles
- Transport lab specimens as required
Hours of Service - Monday - Sunday 8:00 am - 8:00PM
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors