The ideal volunteer will be able to provide customer service with a smile, be flexibe with duties, self motivated, energetic, dependablem reliable, punctual and able to work independently.
Service duties include:
1. Round on waiting room to ensure that it is clean and well stocked for our members.
2. Assist members with questions, directions and wayfinding.
3. Assist children in waiting room by reading book, supplying toys to them.
4.Wiping down toys in the front waiting area and organize book shelves.
5. Answer phones and make calls as requeste
6. Accept deliveries
7. Make copies and packets
8. Provide wheelchair assistance as requested.
Hours of service:
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/200 hours annually
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors