The ideal volunteer will be customer service driven, self motivated, detail oriented, energetic, dependable, reliable, punctual and able to work independently.
Service Duties Include:
1. Ensure that guest waiting room is setup and clean.
2. Typing letters as requested.
3. Create Powerpoint presentations
4. Greet members as they enter the department
5. Answer phones and make phone calls
6. Assist members with directions and wayfinding
7. Assist with class set-up, check in members that attend
8. Assist with class scheduling
9. Accept deliveries
10. Make copies and file.
11. Other projects as assigned
Hours of Service: Monday - Friday Shifts 8:00 - Noon and Noon - 4:00 p.m.
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Music Therapy Volunteer...
- Neurology/ Neurosurgery...
- Pharmacy Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Food & Nutrition Services...
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Employee Health Services Volunteer
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Home Health Clerical Volunteer -...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers - Paws of...
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Engineering/Facilities Volunteer
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- PACU Surgical Department...
- Care Partner - Nursing Units