The ideal volunteer will be customer service driven, self motivated, detail oriented, energetic, dependable, reliable, punctual and able to work independently.
Service Duties Include:
1. Ensure that guest waiting room is setup and clean.
2. Typing letters as requested.
3. Create Powerpoint presentations
4. Greet members as they enter the department
5. Answer phones and make phone calls
6. Assist members with directions and wayfinding
7. Accept deliveries
8. Make copies and file.
Hours of Service: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00 pm
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/ 200 hours annually
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors