The ideal volunteer will be able to provide Customer Service with a smile, be self motivated, a quick learner, able to work independetly and be dependable.
1. Greeting members waiting in the Surgical Waiting Room
2. Answer questions and obtain answers as required
4. Answer telephones
5. Providing timely responses to members and staff as required
6. Escort family members back to patients in pre-op and post-op
7. Make and/or accept deliveries
8. Round on patients and family members to ensure patient satisfaction and comfort
9. Provide wheelchair escorts for patients being discharged.
Hour of Service: Monday - Friday Shifts: 8:00 - Noon, Noon - 4:00 and 4:00 -8:00 p.m.
- Customer Service
- Physician Assistant
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week/200 hours annually
- Music Therapy Volunteer...
- Neurology/ Neurosurgery...
- Pharmacy Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Food & Nutrition Services...
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Employee Health Services Volunteer
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Home Health Clerical Volunteer -...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers - Paws of...
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Engineering/Facilities Volunteer
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- PACU Surgical Department...
- Care Partner - Nursing Units