The ideal volunteer will be able to provide Customer Service with a smile, be self motivated, a quick learner, able to work independetly and be dependable.
1. Greeting members waiting in the Surgical Waiting Room
2. Answer questions and obtain answers as required
4. Answer telephones
5. Providing timely responses to members and staff as required
6. Make and/or accept deliveries
Hour of Service
Monday - Friday...8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 four hour shift per week
- Care Partner - Internal Medicine...
- Music Volunteer (Acoustic...
- Neurology Department Volunteer
- Care Partner - Oncology/...
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Care Partner - Intensive Care Unit
- Concierge - Employee Health...
- Dialysis/Nephrology Volunteer
- Public Affairs Volunteer
- Care Partner - Post Partum...
- Pediatric Clinic Volunteer...
- Red Vest Concierge Volunteer
- Care Partner - Maternal Child...
- Care Partner - Family Medicine...
- Admissions Department Volunteer
- Human Resources Volunteer
- Materials Management Volunteer
- Care Partner - ICSU Department
- Surgical Waiting Area Volunteer...
- Care Partner - Nursing Floors