Do you want to "Give-back" & Help teenage kids? Do you... value health & fitness?
YOU can Change a Life. Be a Site Coordinator for the Friend Fitness mentoring program!
Friend Fitness is a youth mentoring program designed to help students (grades 6-12) develop a strong work ethic, mental toughness, determination and goal setting skills.
Through intense weekly workouts, you'll help students discover what it takes to achieve their goals, not just in the gym but in their academic, personal and social lives as well.
Site Coordinator - Volunteer Description
This position is responsible for managing the workout site. Duties will also include tracking mentors and student participation. Emphasis is placed on accountability: calling absent mentors or students; records lateness and helps to maintain our positive/supportive culture.
Examples of Duties:
- Opens facility and sets up site for workout
- Oversee 20-30 of youth/adult matches
- Takes attendance
- Phones absent mentors and students
- Monitors goal setting process
- Reports issues to Program Coordinator
- Alerts mentors/mentees about upcoming events
- Provide information regarding the above activities for publication in bimonthly newsletter
- Organizes & Records recognitions for achieved goals
- Adult Volunteers, Great Opportunity for Parents, Empty-nesters and Senior Citizens!
WHAT: One-on-One, Group & Peer Mentoring
- Thursdays 5:00-7:00pm
- Sundays 10:00-12:00pm
- CrossFit Inspire, Malvern, PA
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Looking for a way to...
- BE A MENTOR - Change Lives...
- Are you looking to Give-back?...
- Work near the Great Valley Corp....
- Got grit? Teach kids in Philly...
- Military Background? Your...
- Do you speak Spanish? We need...
- Got grit? Teach kids the passion...
- SITE COORDINATOR NEEDED for...
- Got grit? Be a Friend Fitness...
- If you are MALE, we NEED you! ...