- Formed in 1955, Beach Cities Health District is a public agency that provides health care services to the communities of Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach and Redondo Beach.
- The front desk assistant supports clerical and administrative needs at BCHD. We are seeking individuals available to work weekly shifts on Tuesdays from 9am-1pm.
- Answer phones and provide information and referral to public
- Assist staff with clerical projects (e.g.: copying, filing, assembly of packets for events, supply inventory, data entry), meeting set-up/ clean up, etc.
- Work independently when staff attends meetings
- Customer service, reception, and clerical experience
- Friendly, positive, and excellent people and telephone skills
- Experienced in direct communication with the public
- Computer experience (Excel, Outlook, Word) preferred for data entry and transcribing
- Ability to learn new software platforms (e.g.: Smartsheet)
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a week
- Shift times available: Weekly on Tuesdays from 9am-1pm