In order to provide much needed services and support for clients, Turning Points is in need of bi-lingual volunteers in the Open Door Day Resource Center, Medical/Dental Program, Transitional Development and Reception Center. If you can give just one 4 to 5.5 hour shift per week you can be helping with a very important service to others. Come in, take a tour and see for yourself what Turning Points does and why they need your help.
We love our volunteers and encourage you will join our family.
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One or two shifts per week.
- Help us organize our donation...
- Graphic Designer
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Security Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Earn Student Volunteer...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Licensed ARNP Psychiatric Nurse...
- Direct the Flow-Patio and Rest...