Turning Points provides, coordinates, and facilitates services to the homeless and those at risk of becoming homeless in Manatee County. These services include basic needs services as well as medical services. In order to provide this support, we are in need of Spanish speaking volunteers for our One Stop Center, Medical/Dental Program, and Reception Center.
We love our volunteers and hope you will join our family.
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One or two shifts per week.
- Help us organize our donation...
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Patio Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- New Client Processing and Photo ID
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Second Chair