In order to provide much needed services and support for Turning Points clients, we are looking of bi-lingual volunteers for our Open Door Day Resource Center, Medical/Dental Program, Transitional Development and Reception Center. If you can give just one 5.5 hour shift per week you would be helping with a very important service to others. Come in, take a tour and see for yourself what Turning Points does and why they need you.
We love our volunteers and hope you will join our family.
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One or two shifts per week.
- Help us organize our donation...
- Graphic Designer
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Security Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Earn Student Volunteer...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Do you have Administrative...
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Help bring a smile to others -...