Instruct and work with youth in basic graphic design skills and projects in a fun Graphic Design Club in a preventive program for middle or high school youth who are at-risk. Club leader and assistants needed.
Time commitment: 2 Saturday mornings a month 10:30-1:30
You may also be interest in lending ongoing graphic design support to this Christian nonprofit by contributing design skills to newsletters, marketing materials, social media, websites and events!
- Graphic Design / Print
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 19
- 2 Saturday mornings a month 10:30-1:30
- graphic design skills
- Group Mentor
- Dance Program for Middle School...
- Research Assistant
- Digital Recording Instructor for...
- Skills Team Leader
- Logistics Coordinator for Youth...
- Digital Recording Club Leader
- Youth Program Lead Team
- Meals Crew
- Van Driver
- Photography Club Leader &...
- Teen Leader Coach
- Urban Youth Development:...
- Graphic Design Club Assistant
- Meals Crew Leader
- Technology Coordinator for Youth...
- Building Construction Club for...
- Drama Club Leader
- Teen Leader Trainer
- Sound and Lighting Tech Club...