Compassionate Care Hospice seeks caring, compassionate volunteers with big hearts to serve in a variety of capacities. We need:
- Friendly patient visitors to share a warm, compassionate presence with patients and their families.
- Musicians with portable instruments, such as violin, harp, flute, and guitar to play music for patients.
- Administrative volunteers who can do filing, answer phones, accomplish general office tasks and those with good person to person skills.
- Event volunteers to help plan and/or staff special community events.
- Bi-lingual volunteers
Volunteers are considered to be part of the interdisciplinary team process and all are non-paying positions.
- Perfect for college students looking for community service hours, retired persons and those wishing to give of themselves for a greater good.
- Ideal for retired or semi-retired person wishing to give back to the community.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Orientation/training lasts about 2-3 hours