During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
Volunteers provide a friendly caring walking escort or wheelchair transport for patients and guests throughout the facility. Volunteers work as a team to complete errands and deliver flowers, mail and packages to patients at St. Cloud Hospital. Enhance a positive patient care environment to provide a superior patient experience.
We seek volunteers who:
* Are at least 18 years old.
* Are flexible and willing to do a variety of tasks.
* Utilize excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Work independently and as a cooperative member of a team.
* Are friendly, patient and able to initiate conversation.
* Sensitive, tactful and able to work in a stressful environment.
* Communicate clearly in English.
* Are self-motivated.
* Have a compassionate desire to help others.
* Are sensitive to the needs of others and their well being.
* Are able to respect and maintain confidentiality.
* Have the physical ability to perform all duties.
1406 6th Avenue North, Saint Cloud, MN 56303, US
CentraCare Health works to improve the health of every patient, every day.
CentraCare Health is a not-for-profit health care system that provides comprehensive, high-quality care to people throughout Central Minnesota. Our collaborative network includes hospitals in St. Cloud, Long Prairie, Melrose, Monticello, Paynesville and Sauk Centre, six nursing homes, senior housing in six communities, 18 clinics, and four pharmacies.
CentraCare also operates numerous specialty services, including the CentraCare Heart & Vascular Center, Coborn Cancer Center and the CentraCare Kidney Program. CentraCare serves all who seek care with compassion, dignity and respect, while seeking to enhance individual and community health.
We'll work with your schedule.
1406 6TH AVENUE NORTHSaint Cloud, MN 56303
December 12, 2019