Volunteers provide a friendly caring walking escort or wheelchair transport for patients and guests throughout the facility. Volunteers work as a team to complete errands and deliver flowers, mail and packages to patients at St. Cloud Hospital. Enhance a positive patient care environment to provide a superior patient experience.
We seek volunteers who:
* Are at least 18 years old.
* Are flexible and willing to do a variety of tasks.
* Utilize excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Work independently and as a cooperative member of a team.
* Are friendly, patient and able to initiate conversation.
* Sensitive, tactful and able to work in a stressful environment.
* Communicate clearly in English.
* Are self-motivated.
* Have a compassionate desire to help others.
* Are sensitive to the needs of others and their well being.
* Are able to respect and maintain confidentiality.
* Have the physical ability to perform all duties.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours / week
- Join Project HEAL
- General Orientation Tour Guide
- Pet Partners (Animal Assisted...
- STEP Force - Emergency Trauma...
- Bird Buddy - Melrose
- Hospice Volunteer
- Heart Failure Support Group Helper
- Recovery Plus - Recovery Coaches
- Monticello Same Day Surgery...
- Clara's House
- CentraCare Health Plaza Float Pool
- Resident Helper / 1:1 - Melrose
- Cardiac Rehab
- Life Legacy Hospice Volunteers
- STEP Force (Speedy Transport...
- St. Benedict Senior Community -...
- Business Center - Office Support
- Medical Alert Service...
- Auxiliary - Paynesville
- Hospice Bereavement Volunteer